VISIT MY STORE @ ARMINADESIGNS.COM/STORE


Wednesday, May 14, 2008

2 Freebies

My baby girl is turning 1 on 15th and my first son is turning 4 on 16th, so I'm giving away 2 freebies... Clear View Frames & Alpha... Hope you like it :)

Paper & flower from Fiesta Fling by Lucy Marino


sorry... link expired




sorry... link expired

Labels:



22 Comments:

Blogger Leigh said...

Those are great freebies! And I've never visited your blog. I love your header. It is gorgeous!

5/14/08, 6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing the alpha.

5/14/08, 7:01 PM  
Blogger Starr said...

very nice gifts... thanks for sharing.. Happy Birthday to your babies..My baby will be 20 in Aug..seems so long ago that she was having her first birthday..:)

5/14/08, 8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome freebie! Happy birthday to them!!!! Have a great day!

5/14/08, 9:06 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Armina your too kind, thanks so much and we get the goodies Yay. I hope they enjoy their cake and ice-cream. big kisses for them both!

5/14/08, 9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These frames and alpha are fantastic.. Thank you so much

5/14/08, 10:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Those are so cute, can't wait to get home and download! Happy birthday to you babies!

5/14/08, 11:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Alpha and Frames are great, I already have ideas. Thanks so much for sharing and have lots of fun with the little one.

5/15/08, 12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

these are very nice, thanks for sharing

5/16/08, 3:46 AM  
Blogger Ramie :-) said...

THnaks so much! love the frames!

5/16/08, 6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much .I was looking for alpha just like that!!! Thank you again!!

5/23/08, 10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for this 2 Freebies

5/24/08, 10:14 AM  
Blogger Mullemaus said...

thanks a lot for the great alpha!!!

5/29/08, 1:41 AM  
Blogger Gail said...

Thank you for the fabulous frames and alpha!

5/29/08, 6:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great looking site and great alpha, thanks!

5/29/08, 12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sweet of you to share with us! Thank you so much for some very fun stuff!

5/29/08, 4:36 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Just fabulous, I adore those frames. Thank you so much for your kindness.

5/29/08, 6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your creations. I really love the clear frames.

5/30/08, 2:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you !!!It is cute

5/30/08, 2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everything is really beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing:)

MiKiko

6/1/08, 2:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for your freebies! :) They look great! :) My first time downloading... Will be back for more ;)

6/3/08, 12:27 PM  
Blogger VERO The Sahm said...

Really fantastic and unique !! thanks so much !

6/5/08, 4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home