VISIT MY STORE @ ARMINADESIGNS.COM/STORE


Monday, May 19, 2008

The Big Pictures

Umm... don't you know I love big pictures when I scrap? I made 2 yesterday and below was my previous big picture layouts..

This is my baby girl's 1st bday (may15'08)... I loved this photo a lot so I have to scrap it w/ very big picture lol Smile

kit is a royal touch by SAB designs (I won the kit)

Vintage elegance kit by Doin it digi designs at TTS

BIG PICTURE LAYOUTS
kids-play.jpg boys210.jpg kidss.jpg aryan-sh.jpg
yuna-sleeping.jpg unme4.jpgyuna-pink2.jpg yuna-flower-4.jpg

Labels: ,



11 Comments:

Blogger Creative Junkie said...

omg, I LOVE big picture layouts! Wow, you are phenomenal at them - your layouts are simply gorgeous!
Andrea

5/19/08, 7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

those layouts are amazing!!

5/19/08, 7:55 PM  
Blogger Monique said...

Wow you really rock those big photo layouts! I absolutely looooove the second one, it's sooo gorgeous! Great inspiration, have a great day :-D

5/19/08, 8:33 PM  
Blogger Leigh said...

Love your BIG PICTURE lo's. They are fabulous!

5/19/08, 9:31 PM  
Blogger Elaine said...

I absolutely love your big picture layouts, they are all truly stunning. Thanks for sharing them.

5/19/08, 10:13 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

So pretty! I love big photo layouts too :-D

5/20/08, 12:52 AM  
Blogger Azrood said...

Wow! These are amazing! I absolutely love your shadow work on the one with the hand extracted!

5/20/08, 6:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS BIG picture LOs hon..wow...beautiful daughter you have too....great work!!

5/20/08, 11:03 AM  
Blogger Anja said...

what amazing pictures, so beautiful

5/21/08, 11:37 PM  
Blogger Tami said...

This is great! Thanks!

5/26/08, 7:08 AM  
Blogger Tami said...

Love the personality that shows in big picture photos and layouts. Thanks for the inspiration!!

5/26/08, 7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home