VISIT MY STORE @ ARMINADESIGNS.COM/STORE


Saturday, June 07, 2008

I'm Back

Yes, with a great news. We went to Cirebon, it's 4-5 hours away from Jakarta, we went there for a little refreshing and one of our helper's going to get married in her province too. We stayed in Santika Hotel, the service is very good so I recommend them. And the great news is my little girl can walk already, we trained her in the hotel the first night we stayed and now she kept on walking, much better than the first time she walks.

I'm still tired and got headache so I'll just leave you with my LO's I made few days ago

Candy Picnic kit by Lliella Designs

Flourish Kingdom kit by Lsdsdesigns

CT Laura kit by JanaM

Labels:



3 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

wonderful layouts, Armina!

6/7/08, 9:15 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

your layouts are always wonderful! Sounds like your trip has been a good getaway!

6/8/08, 12:05 AM  
Blogger Not Everyones Mama said...

Welcome back!!!!

Gorgeous layouts as always! I love the pictures!

6/8/08, 3:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home