Thanks so much for this fab template! I just love your daughter's funny face. My 3yo son does a similar face but we call him 'fish face' as he screws up his lips like a fish kissing!
Hi! My name is Armina, wife to Yuda, mom to Arjie, Aryan & Yuna. I'm from Phils. but living in Indonesia for more than 8 yrs already. I work as part time Web Designer & Web Design Lecturer in University of Paramadina.
10 Comments:
Thanks Armina for the template! this is perfect for my new kit! love it!
Beautiful layout Armina!! Thanks for the template, it's wonderful!
Gorgeous template!!
sigh - yet another absolutely GORGEOUS layout. You are such an inspiration.
what a great layout! thanks fors sharing
Great layout and what a cute little face!
Thanks so much for this fab template! I just love your daughter's funny face. My 3yo son does a similar face but we call him 'fish face' as he screws up his lips like a fish kissing!
Gorgeous layout Armina - and thank you so much for the template!
Love your templates! Thanks! :)
Wow I just love your template thx so much. I'm a new blogger so I'm just getting around. Thx for the freebie.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home