5th Kit Sneak Peak
Another sneaky peaky huh!
Another dark and bright but totally different colors from my previous kits, much more girlie lol... I kinda hold back this 2 new kits because I'm a little confused. First of all I applied to a store, they're not opening but a friend recommend me to the store owner, and I've signed the contract already but actually it's an exclusive positon so the kits/products should be different from my store, while my store needs a little more stuffs. Maybe I need to fill up my store with this 2 kits first or just put them in my exclusive store??? any suggestions?
Another dark and bright but totally different colors from my previous kits, much more girlie lol... I kinda hold back this 2 new kits because I'm a little confused. First of all I applied to a store, they're not opening but a friend recommend me to the store owner, and I've signed the contract already but actually it's an exclusive positon so the kits/products should be different from my store, while my store needs a little more stuffs. Maybe I need to fill up my store with this 2 kits first or just put them in my exclusive store??? any suggestions?

Labels: Armina Designs, Sneak Peak

9 Comments:
I love your blog Armina, the header is so funky! The Sneak Peak looks cool. I say hold onto it for a bit longer and see what happens with the new store :o)
Cute peek, can't wait to see the whole thing!!
Hi Armina! That new kit looks fab just by sneak peek! :) Congrats on your store :) Take Care! - Len
Love those colours in the sneak peak - actually I am wearing a top and necklace with those colours today!
I love how you present your sneak peek. Good luck to you.
Love what I can see with the sneak peek, great colors
Thanks Armina, I emailed her and reported the link to 4Shared. :)
love the sneek-peak! I say: bring the kits to your store!
have a fab day,
gabs
I am back again to say: you have some great kits in your store. I didn't even know you are a designer! super great armina!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home