VISIT MY STORE @ ARMINADESIGNS.COM/STORE


Sunday, June 08, 2008

Template # 5

Last night I was able to make LO's for my store ct and then I'm knocked down, I can't take it anymore! I'm really tired lol.

from scrapdish.com
corren silke - simply cardstock paper
christine mortimer - zippity doodah flutterbys
caroline b - shadow boxes
kim jensen - date it plastic beads
jan hosford - heart button
armina - the mini glee alpha


from scrapdish.com
willro & co designs (rowena field)
teenage grunge
grunge frames
grunge extras
pop toppers by kim jensen


and here's the Template #5 I just made, hope you like it too :)

so shabby kit by lsdsdesigns & acrylic alpha by fryske



If you like my freebies, don't just grab and go... please take a minute to leave some love as I love reading comments. Also do not share my freebies to anyone, send them to my blog instead. And remember to read my TOU :)

sorry... link expired

Labels: , ,



32 Comments:

Blogger janedoe said...

thanks so much...really love this template especially the bent frames.

6/8/08, 1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Armina, this is absolutely lovely. You're really good at these!

6/8/08, 1:39 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

incredible layouts and awesome template! thanks so much!

6/8/08, 1:40 PM  
Blogger *Madame Wing* said...

Armina,

Love the template!
Thanks so much!

6/8/08, 2:08 PM  
Blogger Gayle said...

Beautiful template - love it - Thanks! :)

6/8/08, 7:12 PM  
Blogger RealRach said...

LOve this template! THANK YOU very much. And for those who didn't take the time to tell you...THANK YOU from them too!

6/8/08, 7:36 PM  
Blogger Sharon Kay said...

Thank you! What a nice looking template!

6/8/08, 8:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well, tired or not, you're layouts turned out beautiful! Rest well - you deserve it.

6/8/08, 8:54 PM  
Blogger Nicole Ray said...

thank you for your template!

6/8/08, 9:38 PM  
Blogger Abish Allen said...

Thank you very much! ;o)

6/8/08, 10:46 PM  
Blogger stacy said...

Love this template! Thanks so much for your generosity.

6/8/08, 11:22 PM  
Blogger Kutnkudlys' Kreations said...

Great layouts and awesome blog header! Love it!

6/9/08, 12:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful templates!

6/9/08, 12:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

thanks for the cool template!

6/9/08, 2:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute template! TFS!

6/9/08, 2:55 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

Thank you! Love your templates!

6/9/08, 5:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, love your templates!

hugs from Brazil

6/9/08, 6:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you, it's beautiful.

6/9/08, 6:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you--very useful!

6/9/08, 7:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the great template.
Sandy

6/9/08, 8:19 AM  
Blogger April said...

thank you for sharing your templates! It's the only conceivable way I can get caught up on all 3 kids albums!

6/9/08, 8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the template!! Thank you so much for sharing.

6/9/08, 10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this template with us.

6/9/08, 3:11 PM  
Blogger Pingus said...

I find your blog today ! And I love your work !

Thank your very much for the template...

6/9/08, 11:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the template, and your layout example is inspiring.

6/10/08, 12:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your work! Thank you so much for sharing.

6/10/08, 8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your layout using this template is terrific! Thanks for offering the template for download.
~ Robin

6/11/08, 7:21 PM  
Blogger kimmerbean said...

Thanks for the template! The layout that you made with this template is so beautiful.

6/11/08, 10:31 PM  
Blogger Suz :) said...

Thanks for sharing and making MY day with this great freebie!! In fact...I thank you for all those who did not and should have. :)
Because I think you are super special, I gave you some...♥"Link Love"♥...today on my blog. Have a GREAT Day!!
Suzee Q's Stuff

6/12/08, 1:00 AM  
Blogger Cra-Z-cat said...

WOW.. fantastic template.. tfs!!

6/12/08, 4:16 AM  
Blogger Dnadryad said...

Another great one, thanks a lot !

6/12/08, 7:49 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

I just found your blog today and I'm loving all the awesome freebies! You do fantastic work - thanks so much for sharing your talent!

6/27/08, 1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home