VISIT MY STORE @ ARMINADESIGNS.COM/STORE


Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Lazy Dayz of Summer

Miranda scrapdesign is this weeks featured designer on evitangels blog
you can purchase this beautiful kit only here

my lo :)

summer snapshots kit by Lorie M

rollicking kit by LLiella Designs

and the rollicking qp I made for download available in lliella's blog
For one week I made only 2 lo's, ummm I'm slow lol! but I promise it's worth it why I'm slow lately hehehe... i'm excited for the big news!

Labels:



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your layouts are absolutely gorgeous!!!

7/29/08, 3:10 AM  
Blogger Miranda Barten said...

Wonderful layouts Armina and ofcourse I especially love the one made with my kit, thanks for advertising on your blog, I am very proud!

7/29/08, 4:23 AM  
Blogger Bird Stalker Photography said...

Beautiful layouts!

7/29/08, 7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow! Great layouts! I love your first LO. Fantastic extraction and lovely colors!

7/29/08, 10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home