VISIT MY STORE @ ARMINADESIGNS.COM/STORE


Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Visit my threads at DST

I have Thread in DST, at Happy Place... you might want to check it HERE
And another Thread at CALLS that you might interested with hehe.. it's right HERE



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my, I love your Mr. Mechanic kit.......so unique & original. Good luck with your 1 kit call too !! I wanted to apply but I have a splitting headache so I am of no use at this moment :(

7/30/08, 10:27 PM  
Blogger mellowbutterfly said...

Congratulations on designing Armina! I was wondering if this was what was keeping you so busy!

Great kit too - I can see lots of possibilities for it and love all the great extractions!

7/30/08, 10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you've stopped being a closet designer and came out to join us! Fantastic! I've always enjoyed your work.

7/30/08, 11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, congrats on your designing adventure!! your kit is wonderful

7/30/08, 11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home